You can now access ‘My Subscriptions’ and view your account online, however, you do need to register to view it. Please click here
to go to the ‘My Subscriptions’ home page where you can register.
Registration only takes a few moments. Once registered, we will send an email to you to confirm your email address. For your security, you will need to click the link in the email to validate your email account, only then will you be able to view your subscriptions.
If you have not received emails from us before, please check your spam folder within your email application such as Hotmail or Yahoo! as it may have been sent there. Please add us to your safe senders list too.
If you have previously registered but have forgotten your password, click on Forgotten Your Password.
You will be prompted for your email address and will then be asked your security question that you entered when you registered. You will be able to see the following information.
• Check to see which issues have been sent to you
• Check to see which gifts have been sent to you
• Check what you have paid for and see if there is anything outstanding
• Automatically add magazine subscriptions to your
‘My Subscriptions’ profile
• Manually add any missing magazine subscriptions
• Print a copy of your deliveries and payments
• Check to see which payment and delivery details we have for each of your subscriptions.